Stay on top of changing technology.Conference Information
Join us as the 2017 National Extension Technology Community Annual Conference convenes in Savannah on June 12-15. Examine technological trends, share ideas and network with your peers while immersed in the natural beauty, charm, architecture and history of the South. Georgia’s First City will captivate, intrigue, and surprise you with her gracious hospitality and subtle eccentricities.
The NETC2017 Planning Committee is excited about the program that is coming together. Over the coming weeks and months, we will be sharing information about innovative program features and engagement tools to enhance your conference experience. Please stay tuned as our plans come together. We believe you will like what you see and hear!
When? Where?Location Information
The conference will take place June 12-15 in Savannah, Georgia. View the location information above to find out what makes Savannah special, hotel information, and local attractions.
Help make this possible.Become a Sponsor
- Registration is Now Open! - You can register for the conference and view deadlines.
- Hotel Reservations - Get more hotel information and make your reservation.
- Bill Murphy Distinguished Speaker Announced! Be inspired by Vernice "FlyGirl" Armour as she presents "Who Needs a Runway?!"
- Winners of this year's scholarships (covering cost of registration and NETC Night Out):
Daniel Christophy, Helpdesk Coordinator, University of Florida; Tammy McKinley, IT Administrator III, University of Tennessee; and Corbin Kolehmainen, Web Developer, Clemson University.
- Newsletter Archive - If you're looking for another way to stay up to date about the conference, check out our newsletter archive.